DeRozan missed the last game for an unknown reason but will likely return for Sunday's game against the Clippers.
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
Talk about two teams heading in opposite directions. The Spurs have won
five in a row and covered in seven straight, including a 20-point
beatdown of the Grizzlies five days ago. Memphis is trending hard in the
other direction, losers of six in a row and on an 0-7 ATS freefall.
The Spurs have now won five straight games as they’ve finally discovered
their guard rotation minus Dejounte Murray. Wednesday they’ll face a
Memphis Grizzlies team that will have revenge on its minds. Just four
days ago the Spurs flourished against the Grizzlies in a 20-point
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
Memphis has lost six in a row and Marc Gasol admitted the team's confidence is fragile. Lay it with the Spurs, who just beat the Grizzlies by 20 in San Antonio last week.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
The Spurs have been one of my favorite bets lately and the Grizzlies
have been one of my favorite bet-againsts so why stop now when they play
each other? The Spurs are on a 15-5-1 ATS run, which includes covering
their last seven and winning their last five.
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W2 L8 P0
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Grizzlies last 4 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Grizzlies last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Grizzlies last 9 games as a home favorite.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Spurs last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Spurs last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U5|2Push0W/L
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Belinelli missed the last game due to a left knee contusion but it is likely he will be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Mavericks.
Gay is sidelined due to a sprained left wrist but is projected to return to action against the Mavericks on Wednesday.
Gasol will receive a day of rest and will not be available Thursday against the Thunder.
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Anderson sustained a Grade 2 left ankle sprain and is expected to miss two-to-four weeks.
Gasol sustained a wrist injury last game and his status for Wednesday's game against the Bucks is in question.
Selden is saddled by a back contusion but is expected to be available for Tuesday's clash versus the Lakers.
Brooks is expected to miss the rest of the season due to surgery for an injured right big toe.
Parsons is battling right knee soreness and will remain away from the team until management can figure out his future with the organization.
Carter sat out the last game with soreness in his right knee and his status for Saturday's matchup against the Heat is uncertain.
Green is experiencing soreness in his left shoulder but is likely to suit up Wednesday against the Spurs.
Carter is battling right knee soreness but is likely to be available for Monday's tilt against the Pelicans.