Gasol was absent from the lineup during the last game with left ankle soreness and will not suit up against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Clippers are going to push the pace and run the tired Spurs out of the Staples Center. Both teams played last night, but the Clippers slept in their own beds in a road game against the Lakers. The Spurs have to decompress from the high altitude after losing at Denver last night. The Spurs have won only five of 17 road games this season and the Clippers are 11-5 ATS at home. Clippers get the cover.
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Clippers last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Clippers last 54 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Clippers last 7 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U17|38Push2W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1-1 in Spurs last 10 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (10)O/U8|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U36|16Push2W/L
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Gay has sat out the previous two games with an illness but it is likely he will suit up against the Knicks on Friday.
Poeltl was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to soreness in his left hamstring but is expected to suit up Sunday against the Bucks.
LA Clippers last injuries
Bradley is dealing with a right shin contusion and is expected to be held out of the lineup until at least the start of April.
Mbah a Moute has been sidelined with a sore left knee and it has yet to be determined when he will rejoin the lineup.
Scott is battling an upper-respiratory infection but is likely to play against the Kings on Friday.
Bradley is bothered by an ankle issue but is expected to take the court Wednesday against the Hawks.
Marjanovic has been diagnosed with a bone bruise and a mild sprain in his right knee but is likely to return Tuesday against the Cavaliers.
Bradley is dealing with left ankle soreness but is expected to be available for Sunday's tilt against the Magic.
Bradley is projected to suit up against the Jazz on Friday despite soreness in his left ankle.