DeRozan missed the last game for an unknown reason but will likely return for Sunday's game against the Clippers.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
The Clippers are going to push the pace and run the tired Spurs out of the Staples Center. Both teams played last night, but the Clippers slept in their own beds in a road game against the Lakers. The Spurs have to decompress from the high altitude after losing at Denver last night. The Spurs have won only five of 17 road games this season and the Clippers are 11-5 ATS at home. Clippers get the cover.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.53% | Streak 2
L10: W8 L1 P1
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Clippers last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Clippers last 54 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Clippers last 7 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U17|38Push2W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1-1 in Spurs last 10 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (10)O/U8|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U36|16Push2W/L
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Belinelli missed the last game due to a left knee contusion but it is likely he will be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Mavericks.
Gay is sidelined due to a sprained left wrist but is projected to return to action against the Mavericks on Wednesday.
Gasol will receive a day of rest and will not be available Thursday against the Thunder.
LA Clippers last injuries
Williams sat out the last game because of a sore right hamstring. A return Sunday against the Spurs is in question.
Teodosic has been held out of action due to knee tendinitis and it is unknown when he will rejoin the lineup.
Mbah a Moute has been sidelined with a sore left knee but is expected to return to action before the end of January.