DeRozan missed the last game for an unknown reason but will likely return for Sunday's game against the Clippers.
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
While the Pistons have played downright horribly during a 4-13 stretch,
the Spurs have won eight of their last 10, including a dominating
18-point win vs. the Raptors.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L2 P1
The Spurs continue to get no respect from oddsmakers. That has been
proven with their 12-3 SU & 13-2 ATS run in their last 15 games
overall. And I don’t expect the Pistons to offer much resistance
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Pistons last 8 games as a home favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 games as an underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendPistons are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/UPush0W/L8|1
- TrendPistons are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %25.00% (5)O/UPush1W/L1|3
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Spurs last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Spurs last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Belinelli missed the last game due to a left knee contusion but it is likely he will be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Mavericks.
Gay is sidelined due to a sprained left wrist but is projected to return to action against the Mavericks on Wednesday.
Gasol will receive a day of rest and will not be available Thursday against the Thunder.
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Thomas sat out the last two games with lower-back soreness and his status Saturday against the Kings is uncertain.
Ellenson is sidelined with a left ankle sprain and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup against the Kings on Saturday.
Leuer is hampered by an illness and missed the last game. His status Saturday against the Kings is uncertain.
Smith left the last game with adductor tightness and his status for Saturday's game against the Kings is unclear.
Drummond left the last game after taking an elbow to the face and a return to action Saturday against the Kings is not certain.
Smith is likely to suit up against the Heat on Friday despite a right adductor tear.
Johnson is nursing soreness in his right hamstring but it is anticipated that he will partake in Friday's tilt with the Heat.
Pachulia is sidelined due to a right lower-leg contusion but is likely to return Wednesday against the Magic.