Henson is tending to a groin injury, and he is unlikely to face the Magic on Wednesday.
%W 0.54% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Cavaliers last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Cavaliers last 14 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Spurs last 4 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-7-1 in Spurs last 26 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.00% (26)O/U18|7Push1W/L
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Garland has a torn meniscus in his knee, but he is expected to be available for the season opener against the Magic.
Zizic is expected to miss four weeks with plantar fasciitis in his left foot.
Dellavedova is healing from a thumb sprain, and it is uncertain if he will be ready for Wednesday's contest against the Magic.