Walker IV has been held out of the previous three games with a sprained right ankle and it is unclear if he will return Feb. 22 against the Raptors.
For the second straight game the Philadelphia 76ers are offered as small home favorites. The first instance against the Houston Rockets was an overwhelming result for the 76ers. Tonight look for the Spurs to be prepared with the veterans at their disposal.
The 76ers have taken care of business on their home floor this season.
They are 20-5 at home with an average margin of victory of 10.2 PPG.
The Spurs have been vulnerable on the road, going 9-14 SU and giving up
113.2 PPG on 47.5% shooting.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Sixers have won four of five and covered in three of four. With both
teams at full strength, my advanced computer is spitting out a big edge
for Philly -- they're winning 77 percent of simulations, and by an
average of 11 points, covering two-thirds of the time.
- TrendOver is 6-2 in 76ers last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in 76ers last 6 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Gay missed the last game dealing with a left ankle sprain but it is not expected to affect his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Grizzlies.
White has plantar fasciitis in his foot and is expected to remain out of the lineup until after the All-Star break.
Aldridge will not play Wednesday against the Warriors due to a routine night off.
DeRozan will be rested Wednesday and will not play against the Warriors.
Cunningham missed the last game due to a right ankle soreness but is likely to suit up Monday against the Kings.
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Korkmaz sat out the previous game with right knee soreness and it is undetermined if he will suit up against the Heat on Thursday.
Milton will need at least two-to-three weeks to recover after having surgery to repair a broken finger.
Chandler is sidelined due to a right quadriceps strain and is expected to miss two-to-three weeks of action.
Highsmith has sat out the previous two games with tonsillitis and his status is up in the air for Tuesday's clash with the Celtics.
Redick missed the last game due to nausea but it is not expected to impede his status for Friday's matchup against the Nuggets.
Embiid is battling an illness but is expected to play in Friday's game against the Nuggets.
Harris was recently acquired in a trade and it is expected he will make his team debut against the Nuggets on Friday.
Embiid is ailing from a bout of gastroenteritis and it is uncertain if the symptoms will subside in time for Friday's tilt versus the Nuggets.