The 76ers have taken care of business on their home floor this season.
They are 20-5 at home with an average margin of victory of 10.2 PPG.
The Spurs have been vulnerable on the road, going 9-14 SU and giving up
113.2 PPG on 47.5% shooting.
For the second straight game the Philadelphia 76ers are offered as small home favorites. The first instance against the Houston Rockets was an overwhelming result for the 76ers. Tonight look for the Spurs to be prepared with the veterans at their disposal.
%W 0.51% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Sixers have won four of five and covered in three of four. With both
teams at full strength, my advanced computer is spitting out a big edge
for Philly -- they're winning 77 percent of simulations, and by an
average of 11 points, covering two-thirds of the time.
- TrendOver is 6-2 in 76ers last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in 76ers last 6 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L