Cunningham is ailing from upper-respiratory congestion and it is unknown if he will suit up for Game 2 of the Western Conference first round against the Nuggets.
The 76ers have taken care of business on their home floor this season.
They are 20-5 at home with an average margin of victory of 10.2 PPG.
The Spurs have been vulnerable on the road, going 9-14 SU and giving up
113.2 PPG on 47.5% shooting.
For the second straight game the Philadelphia 76ers are offered as small home favorites. The first instance against the Houston Rockets was an overwhelming result for the 76ers. Tonight look for the Spurs to be prepared with the veterans at their disposal.
%W 0.51% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Sixers have won four of five and covered in three of four. With both
teams at full strength, my advanced computer is spitting out a big edge
for Philly -- they're winning 77 percent of simulations, and by an
average of 11 points, covering two-thirds of the time.
- TrendOver is 6-2 in 76ers last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in 76ers last 6 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Gasol is recuperating from soreness in his left foot and is targeting a return during the end of April if the team remains in the playoffs.
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Bolden is hampered by left knee soreness and has an uncertain status for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Embiid is dealing with left knee soreness but is likely he will take part in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Redick is experiencing tightness in his back and also has a left quadriceps contusion. It is expected that he will play against the Nets in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Bolden is nursing left knee soreness and it is unclear if he will suit up in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Butler is saddled with lower-back tightness but is expected to suit up against the Nets in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Butler has sat out the last two games with tightness in his back but is projected to suit up for Tuesday's contest against the Heat.
Korkmaz had surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee but is expected to return to the court against the Heat on Tuesday.
Bolden is hobbled by a sore left knee but is projected to face the Heat on Tuesday.