Cunningham is ailing from upper-respiratory congestion and it is unknown if he will suit up for Game 2 of the Western Conference first round against the Nuggets.
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Cavaliers last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Cavaliers last 14 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Spurs last 4 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-7-1 in Spurs last 26 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.00% (26)O/U18|7Push1W/L
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Gasol is recuperating from soreness in his left foot and is targeting a return during the end of April if the team remains in the playoffs.
Belinelli missed the previous game with a sore left hip but it is unlikely to hinder his availability for Sunday's tilt versus the Cavaliers.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Korver has soreness in his right knee but is expected to suit up against the Rockets in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round.
Korver has a sore right knee but will likely be ready for Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Rockets.
Love will not be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Hornets as he will be rested.
Thompson will receive a day of rest and is unlikely to face the Hornets on Tuesday.