Koufos was held out of the previous game with a strained left calf and will not suit up against the Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
San Antonio Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Spurs last 8 games as a home underdog.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Spurs last 8 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Spurs last 16 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Kings last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Kings last 14 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Kings last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
Sacramento Kings last injuries
Cauley-Stein sat out the previous game for personal reasons but is expected to be available against the Pelicans on Sunday.
Brewer is dealing with a sore right groin but is expected to be available for Friday's matchup against the Jazz.
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Cunningham is ailing from upper-respiratory congestion and it is unknown if he will suit up for Game 2 of the Western Conference first round against the Nuggets.
Gasol is recuperating from soreness in his left foot and is targeting a return during the end of April if the team remains in the playoffs.
Belinelli missed the previous game with a sore left hip but it is unlikely to hinder his availability for Sunday's tilt versus the Cavaliers.