Swanigan sat out the last game with a sprained left ankle, and it is unknown if he will play Sunday against the Celtics.
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Suns last 4 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Suns last 5 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Suns last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Suns last 6 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Kings last 9 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Kings last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Kings last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Sacramento Kings last injuries
Ariza missed the previous game due to sore right groin, and it is unclear if he will suit up Sunday's matchup versus the Celtics.
Dedmon has a right knee sprain, but it is likely that he take the court against the Lakers on Friday.
Dedmon is likely to suit up against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday despite a right knee sprain.
Giles is sidelined with a sore left knee, but he is expected to make his season debut Friday against the Hawks.
Dedmon has a sprained right knee, but will likely suit up against the Hawks on Friday.