Shumpert missed his third-consecutive game with a sprained right index finger but it is likely he will return to the court against the Pistons on Thursday.
%W 0.55% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 3
L10: W8 L2 P0
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-4 in Thunder last 17 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.50% (17)O/U4|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Kings last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Kings last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Kings last 17 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
Sacramento Kings last injuries
Bagley III is dealing with a rib injury but it is expected he will play Thursday against the Pistons.
Bagley III will not suit up against the Suns on Tuesday as he will receive a day of rest.
Bagley III is suffering from a left knee bone bruise but is expected to return to action against the Magic on Monday.
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Roberson is recovering from offseason knee surgery and is also suffering from a small avulsion in his left knee. He is expected to remain sidelined until at least the beginning of February.
Noel suffered a concussion but has passed the league-mandated protocol and is expected to be available against the Lakers on Thursday.
Schroder left Thursday's game due to a quadriceps injury but is likely to return.
Adams sustained an ankle injury last game but it is likely he will participate in Saturday's game versus the Spurs.
Adams exited Thursday's game due to a left ankle injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Schroder has a left quadriceps contusion but is expected to play against the Timberwolves on Tuesday.
George has a knee injury but is projected to suit up Tuesday against the Timberwolves.