Koufos was held out of the previous game with a strained left calf and will not suit up against the Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
%W 0.56% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 3
L10: W8 L2 P0
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-4 in Thunder last 17 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.50% (17)O/U4|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Kings last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Kings last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Kings last 17 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
Sacramento Kings last injuries
Cauley-Stein sat out the previous game for personal reasons but is expected to be available against the Pelicans on Sunday.
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Diallo is recovering from arthroscopic surgery on his right elbow and it is unknown if he will return during the playoffs.
Westbrook is expected to suit up against the Trail Blazers in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round despite tweaking his right ankle.
George is likely to take part in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round against the Trail Blazers despite a sore right shoulder.
Roberson is projected to miss the remainder of the season after sustaining setbacks in his recovery from left knee surgery.
Adams left Wednesday's game due to a hand injury and it is unknown if he will return.