NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
- TrendOver is 15-6-2 in Rockets last 23 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (23)O/U15|6Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Rockets last 7 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Rockets last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Rockets last 5 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Kings last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U15|6Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Kings last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-0 in Kings last 7 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U7|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Kings last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Sacramento Kings last injuries
Hield missed the last contest ailing from an illness, and it is unknown if he will dress for Wednesday's clash with the Wizards.
Holmes was forced from the last game with right hamstring tightness, and it is unlikely that he will suit up for Wednesday's showdown versus the Wizards.
Bagley is sidelined with a fourth metacarpal fracture on his left hand, and he is not expected to return until the end of April.
Kaminsky will miss an undetermined length of time as he is going through the NBA's health and safety protocols.
Whiteside has been sidelined with right knee soreness, but he is projected to face the Timberwolves on Monday.
Houston Rockets last injuries
Brown missed the last game with left knee soreness, and it is unlikely that he will suit up for Wednesday's showdown with the Pacers.
House Jr. is sidelined with a right ankle sprain, and he is not expected to return to the court until the end of April.
Wall will not take the court on Friday versus the Clippers, as he will be given a day of rest.
Tucker is sidelined with a left calf strain, and there is no timetable for his return.
Wall has been held out of the last four contests dealing with a left knee effusion, but he is likely to be active versus the Mavericks on Wednesday.
House Jr. sat out the last game with back soreness, and it has yet to determined if he will be available to face the Celtics on Friday.
Wood missed the last two games with an illness, but it is likely he will dress for Wednesday's contest versus the Nets.