Swanigan sat out the last game with a sprained left ankle, and it is unknown if he will play Sunday against the Celtics.
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hawks last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-7 in Hawks last 28 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (28)O/U7|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Hawks last 7 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Kings last 8 games as a road favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-6 in Kings last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (21)O/U7|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Kings last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Kings last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Sacramento Kings last injuries
Ariza missed the previous game due to sore right groin, and it is unclear if he will suit up Sunday's matchup versus the Celtics.
Dedmon has a right knee sprain, but it is likely that he take the court against the Lakers on Friday.
Dedmon is likely to suit up against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday despite a right knee sprain.
Giles is sidelined with a sore left knee, but he is expected to make his season debut Friday against the Hawks.
Dedmon has a sprained right knee, but will likely suit up against the Hawks on Friday.
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Turner has been out of commission due to left Achilles pain, but it is likely that he will return to action against the Clippers on Saturday.
Carter has sat out the past three games due to personal reasons, and he will not rejoin the team against the Clippers on Saturday.
Parsons is sidelined with injuries to his knees, but will likely make his season debut Saturday versus the Clippers.
Huerter is expected to be out of action for at least two weeks due to a rotator cuff strain in his left shoulder.
Crabbe is recovering from arthroscopic surgery in his right knee, but he is projected to make his season debut Thursday versus the Suns.
Len is expected to play Thursday against the Suns despite a left ankle sprain.
Reddish is likely to suit up against the Suns on Thursday despite an AC joint sprain in his left shoulder.
Len has a sprained left ankle, but it is projected that he will play against the Nuggets on Tuesday.