NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Mavericks last 13 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-1 in Mavericks last 11 games as a favorite.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U10|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-7 in Mavericks last 25 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.00% (25)O/U18|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Mavericks last 9 games as a home underdog.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Trail Blazers last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-11 in Trail Blazers last 36 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.40% (36)O/U11|25Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Trail Blazers last 7 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Trail Blazers last 4 games as a road underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
Nurkic will not be available for Saturday's clash with the Pistons as he will receive a day of rest.
Hood has missed the previous four contests with a right hip flexor strain, but it projected that he will be available versus the Cavaliers on Saturday.
Nurkic was held out of the last game due to right knee inflammation, but it is projected that he will suit up Thursday against the Jazz.
Jones Jr. missed the previous game with a right quad contusion, but it is projected that he will be available Tuesday versus the Clippers.
Little has missed the last three games with a right thumb sprain, but it is likely that he will be available Saturday versus the Thunder.
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Johnson was removed the last contest with right wrist soreness, and it remains to be seen if he will take the court versus the Knicks on Wednesday.
Kleber missed the last game due to a lower-leg injury, but it is likely that he will dress for Monday's showdown versus the 76ers.
Porzingis will not be active for Monday's clash with the 76ers as he will be given a day of rest.
Cauley-Stein will miss an extended period as he is entered in the NBA's health and safety protocols.
Gillespie missed the last game while going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, and it is uncertain if he will suit up for Sunday's clash against the Knicks.
Burke has missed the last three games with a left calf strain, and it is unclear if he will take the court Sunday versus the Spurs.
Kleber missed the previous contest tending to a right lower leg injury, and it remains to be seen if he will be active versus the Bucks on Thursday.
Porzingis was held out of the previous game due to a right wrist sprain, but it is projected that he will be available for Wednesday's clash with the Rockets.