Kanter suffered a right hand contusion but is expected to take the court for Game 3 of the Western Conference first round against the Thunder.
I'll take my chances here with OKC covering the 6-point spread at home
against the Blazers. This might seem like a big number for the Thunder
to be laying against a Portland team that has gone 11-5 in their last 16
The Portland Trail Blazers will now be playing for a second consecutive
day after losing 101-102 in Dallas last night. Now they have to take on
the buzz saw that is the Oklahoma City Thunder. The Thunder have been
playing as well as anyone in the NBA over the past month.
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W1 L9 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
Take Over the Total in the game between the Portland Trail Blazers and
the Oklahoma City Thunder. Portland (33-22) looks to rebound from a
102-101 loss at Dallas yesterday.
%W 0.50% | Streak 4
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.45% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L3 P1
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Thunder last 8 games as a home underdog.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Thunder last 26 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Trail Blazers last 9 games as a road favorite.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in Trail Blazers last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Trail Blazers last 4 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U0|6Push0W/L
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
Trent Jr. has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games with a bout of gastroenteritis and it is uncertain if he will face the Kings on Wednesday.
Lillard will be given a day of rest and will not face the Kings on Wednesday.
McCollum will not play against the Kings on Wednesday as he will receive a day of rest.
Harkless was lifted from the last game due to left hip tightness but it is not expected to affect his status for Tuesday's matchup versus the Lakers.
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Diallo is recovering from arthroscopic surgery on his right elbow and it is unknown if he will return during the playoffs.
Westbrook is expected to suit up against the Trail Blazers in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round despite tweaking his right ankle.
George is likely to take part in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round against the Trail Blazers despite a sore right shoulder.
Adams left Wednesday's game due to a hand injury and it is unknown if he will return.