Lillard is sidelined with a right groin strain, and he is likely to be out of action until at least the start of March.
Point Spread Report
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendOver is 15-5 in Mavericks last 20 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (20)O/U15|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-7 in Mavericks last 22 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.20% (22)O/U7|15Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mavericks last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Mavericks last 14 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Trail Blazers last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Trail Blazers last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Trail Blazers last 5 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-3-1 in Trail Blazers last 16 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (16)O/U3|12Push1W/L
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
Labissiere is sidelined with a left knee articular cartilage lesion, and he is projected to out of the lineup until at least the start of March.
Henzonja has been absent from the lineup during the last three games due to a left ankle sprain, and it is uncertain if he will be available versus the Pistons on Sunday.
Nurkic is recovering from surgeries to repair compact fractures in both his left tibia and fibula. He suffered a calf strain in his rehab, and there is no timetable for return.
Little has sat out the last five games due to a left ankle sprain, but he is expected to return to the lineup Friday against the Pelicans.
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Cauley-Stein missed his second straight game due to a personal matter, and it is unknown if he will rejoin the lineup against the Spurs on Wednesday.
Brunson was held out of the previous game with a right shoulder sprain, and it is unclear if he will line up Wednesday against the Spurs.
Doncic is dealing with soreness in his ankle, but he is expected to be active for Monday's contest against the Timberwolves.
Doncic will receive a day of rest and will not suit up for Saturday's contest versus the Hawks.
Porzingis will not be a participant in Saturday's game versus the Hawks as he will be given a day of rest.
Curry is suffering from right knee soreness, but he will likely take the court for Saturday's clash with the Hawks.
Doncic has been out of commission with a right ankle sprain, but it is likely that he will return to action Wednesday against the Kings.
Wright departed the last game due to a right ankle sprain, but he is expected to line up against the Kings on Wednesday.