Kanter suffered a right hand contusion but is expected to take the court for Game 3 of the Western Conference first round against the Thunder.
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pistons last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Pistons last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Pistons last 8 games as a home favorite.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Pistons last 13 games as a favorite.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U10|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-7-2 in Trail Blazers last 27 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.00% (27)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Trail Blazers last 4 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Trail Blazers last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
Trent Jr. has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games with a bout of gastroenteritis and it is uncertain if he will face the Kings on Wednesday.
Lillard will be given a day of rest and will not face the Kings on Wednesday.
McCollum will not play against the Kings on Wednesday as he will receive a day of rest.
Harkless was lifted from the last game due to left hip tightness but it is not expected to affect his status for Tuesday's matchup versus the Lakers.
Curry is expected to play Sunday against the Nuggets despite left tibia soreness.
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Griffin is saddled with soreness in his left knee and it has yet to be established if he will suit up against the Bucks in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Johnson has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games with a left ankle contusion and will not face the Warriors on Tuesday.
Kennard is likely to play Sunday against the Hornets despite right foot soreness.