Warren has been experiencing soreness in his right ankle and it is uncertain if he will return Thursday against the Cavaliers.
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Jazz last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U2|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in Jazz last 16 games as a home favorite.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U5|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Suns last 10 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-6 in Suns last 24 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (24)O/U6|18Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Suns last 10 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Suns last 8 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Booker hurt his knee in the last game but is projected to play Wednesday against the Clippers.
Booker was held out of the previous two games with right hamstring tightness but is expected to play against the Kings on Sunday.
Johnson was recently acquired via a trade and it is unknown if he will make his debut with his new team on Friday versus the Warriors.
Ellington was recently acquired through a trade and his availability is unknown for Friday's contest against the Warriors.
Bender missed the last two games with a sprained right thumb and it is unknown if he will be available Wednesday against the Jazz.
Utah Jazz last injuries
Bradley is expected to remain out of the lineup until at least the end of February after having minor surgery to repair his right knee.
Sefolosha has been dealing with a right hamstring strain but is likely to be in the lineup against the Spurs on Saturday.
Neto has been held out of the lineup due to a left groin strain but is expected to return on Wednesday against the Suns.