%W 0.61% | Streak 8
L10: W9 L1 P0
The Raptors are playing the second night of a back-to-back and are resting Kawhi Leonard and Kyle Lowry. The Suns have Devin Booker back healthy and aren’t missing any key players from their rotation. This spread is so high. I’ll take the points.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
Kawhi Leonard and Kyle Lowry are sitting out to rest, and I like the Suns to cover on the road for the seventh time in their last eight games. Grab the points.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
Toronto has been strong at home (winner of seven in a row) but inconsistent against the spread (4-3 ATS). Three of those seven wins were by 16 points or more, the others were by six or less. But the Raptors 7-1 ATS in the second game of back-to-backs, and the first one they got rolled at Boston, so there may be a little extra fuel to their fire. That's bad news for the Suns, have lost eight of 10, with the defeats by an average of 13.5 ppg.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
Raptors stars Kyle Lowry and Kawhi Leonard are both sitting out
Thursday, which gives the Suns an opportunity to steal a road win. I
like that Toronto at least did the resting at home in front of its fans
and not on the road.
- TrendOver is 14-5 in Raptors last 19 games as a home underdog.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U14|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Raptors last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Suns last 4 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Suns last 6 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Suns last 26 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Suns last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L