Warren has been experiencing soreness in his right ankle and it is uncertain if he will return Thursday against the Cavaliers.
%W 0.60% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L2 P1
No Analysis Provided
While I’m not going to call for an outright, straight-up victory, I do think that the Jazz experience a bit of a letdown in this position, just enough of one to let the hungry visitors sneak in through the back door down the stretch. Consider a second look at Phoenix tonight.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Jazz last 7 games as a home underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendJazz are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/UPush0W/L4|0
- TrendJazz are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %85.70% (7)O/UPush0W/L6|1
- TrendOver is 13-5 in Suns last 18 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U13|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Suns last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Suns last 16 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Suns last 8 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Booker hurt his knee in the last game but is projected to play Wednesday against the Clippers.
Booker was held out of the previous two games with right hamstring tightness but is expected to play against the Kings on Sunday.
Johnson was recently acquired via a trade and it is unknown if he will make his debut with his new team on Friday versus the Warriors.
Ellington was recently acquired through a trade and his availability is unknown for Friday's contest against the Warriors.
Utah Jazz last injuries
Exum suffered a left ankle sprain and is likely to stay on the shelf until the latter part of February.
Bradley is expected to remain out of the lineup until at least the end of February after having minor surgery to repair his right knee.
Sefolosha has been dealing with a right hamstring strain but is likely to be in the lineup against the Spurs on Saturday.
Neto has been held out of the lineup due to a left groin strain but is expected to return on Wednesday against the Suns.