Warren has been experiencing soreness in his right ankle and it is uncertain if he will return Thursday against the Cavaliers.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
%W 0.49% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L2 P1
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W1 L8 P1
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Trail Blazers last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Trail Blazers last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in Suns last 18 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Suns last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-4 in Suns last 15 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U4|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Suns last 8 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Booker hurt his knee in the last game but is projected to play Wednesday against the Clippers.
Booker was held out of the previous two games with right hamstring tightness but is expected to play against the Kings on Sunday.
Johnson was recently acquired via a trade and it is unknown if he will make his debut with his new team on Friday versus the Warriors.
Ellington was recently acquired through a trade and his availability is unknown for Friday's contest against the Warriors.
Bender missed the last two games with a sprained right thumb and it is unknown if he will be available Wednesday against the Jazz.
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
Kanter was recently acquired and is expected to make his debut with his new team Thursday versus the Nets.
Stauskas sat out the last two games due to a left knee injury and it is uncertain if he will be available for Saturday's matchup against the Cavaliers.
Stauskas sat out the last two games due to a left knee injury and it is uncertain if he will be available for Friday's matchup against the Wizards.
Nurkic was held out of the previous game with a right knee soreness but it is likely he will suit up Tuesday against the Heat.