Kramer will miss an undetermined length of time due to a stress reaction in his left tibia.
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Kings last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Kings last 4 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Kings last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Kings last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Suns last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Suns last 28 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Suns last 14 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Suns last 8 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Sacramento Kings last injuries
Giles is dealing with a left knee injury, and he is not expected to suit up in Wednesday's tilt against the Suns.
Joseph is projected to play against the Suns in the season opener despite right calf soreness.
Ariza is recovering from surgery that removed a lipoma from his back, but he is expected to be ready for the season opener against the Suns.