Crawford has missed the past three games due to a sore left knee and it is unclear if he will return to action Saturday against the Hornets.
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Mavericks are 2-7 since Dennis Smith Jr. returned from injury, but
there's a spread master at home, 14-5 ATS. Phoenix was on a brutal run
before shocking the Kings last night without Devin Booker.
The total here is just a little too high. Phoenix has one of the worst defenses in the NBA, and that has led to some inflated totals in its games. Particularly in matchups against teams with solid defenses like Dallas. There's value here.
%W 0.48% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
No analysis provided
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L6 P1
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
Mavericks: 9-1 SU and 7-2-1 ATS home against opponents coming off a win
this season; and 7-2 ATS after facing the Lakers … Suns: 0-3 SUATS
after facing the Kings; and 0-9 SU and 2-7 ATS when coming off a win
before facing the Nuggets
- TrendUnder is 42-20-2 in Mavericks last 64 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.70% (64)O/U20|42Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in Mavericks last 18 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U5|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Mavericks last 11 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Mavericks last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Suns last 4 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Suns last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Suns last 21 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Suns last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Harrison is sick and it is unclear if he will hit the court Saturday against the Heat.
Booker has sat out the previous three games due to back spasms but is expected to return to action against the Pacers on Tuesday.
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Smith Jr. has sat out the previous four games with mid-back tightness and now ailing from an illness. It is unknown if he will return against the Pacers on Saturday or the Bucks on Monday.
Barea had surgery to repair a torn right Achilles and will miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
Matthews has a right wrist sprain and his status for Saturday's game against the Pacers is unclear.
Nowitzki missed the previous game with an illness but it is expected he will play against the Timberwolves on Friday.
Doncic has a lower-back strain but is expected to face the Suns on Wednesday.
Barea missed the last game with a sore left ankle but is likely to take the court against the Lakers on Monday.
Harris missed the last game with lower-back tightness but is expected to be available for Monday's game versus the Lakers.
Nowitzki may receive a day of rest and his status for Saturday's game against the 76ers is in question.