%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L5 P1
The Spurs lost big at Phoenix once this season, so they won't take the Suns lightly. Lay it.
This is a pretty big line, but I still feel confident in the Spurs here,
even without DeMar DeRozan. For one, the Spurs have been strong at home
this season, boasting a 19-7 record and a plus-7.3 net rating.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
Over their last four games, the Suns have averaged 98.5 points. Look for them to struggle again offensively as this one stays Under.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Suns last 9 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-6 in Suns last 24 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (24)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Suns last 9 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Suns last 8 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L