Warren has been experiencing soreness in his right ankle and it is uncertain if he will return Thursday against the Cavaliers.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L6 P1
The Spurs lost big at Phoenix once this season, so they won't take the Suns lightly. Lay it.
This is a pretty big line, but I still feel confident in the Spurs here,
even without DeMar DeRozan. For one, the Spurs have been strong at home
this season, boasting a 19-7 record and a plus-7.3 net rating.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
Over their last four games, the Suns have averaged 98.5 points. Look for them to struggle again offensively as this one stays Under.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Suns last 9 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-6 in Suns last 24 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (24)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Suns last 9 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Suns last 8 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Booker hurt his knee in the last game but is projected to play Wednesday against the Clippers.
Booker was held out of the previous two games with right hamstring tightness but is expected to play against the Kings on Sunday.
Johnson was recently acquired via a trade and it is unknown if he will make his debut with his new team on Friday versus the Warriors.
Ellington was recently acquired through a trade and his availability is unknown for Friday's contest against the Warriors.
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
White has plantar fasciitis in his foot but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Raptors on Friday.
Walker IV has been held out of the previous three games with a sprained right ankle and it is unclear if he will return Friday against the Raptors.
Gay missed the last game dealing with a left ankle sprain but it is not expected to affect his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Grizzlies.
Aldridge will not play Wednesday against the Warriors due to a routine night off.
DeRozan will be rested Wednesday and will not play against the Warriors.