Warren has been experiencing soreness in his right ankle and it is uncertain if he will return Thursday against the Cavaliers.
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 21-8 in Lakers last 29 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U8|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Lakers last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Lakers last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Suns last 9 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-6 in Suns last 24 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (24)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Suns last 9 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Suns last 8 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Booker hurt his knee in the last game but is projected to play Wednesday against the Clippers.
Booker was held out of the previous two games with right hamstring tightness but is expected to play against the Kings on Sunday.
Johnson was recently acquired via a trade and it is unknown if he will make his debut with his new team on Friday versus the Warriors.
Ellington was recently acquired through a trade and his availability is unknown for Friday's contest against the Warriors.
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Hart is dealing with patellar tendinitis in his right knee and his status for Thursday's tilt versus the Rockets is clouded.
Chandler missed the last game with a right big toe sprain and his availability against the Rockets on Thursday is up in the air.
Zubac has been diagnosed with an avulsion fracture to his left middle finger but will likely make his team debut Saturday against the Celtics.
Hart missed the last game dealing with left knee patellar tendinitis but it is likelyunknown if he will play against the Celtics on Thursday.
James is projected to take part in Thursday's matchup with the Celtics despite an ongoing groin injury.
Zubac is expected to suit up Thursday against the Celtics despite an avulsion fracture to his left middle finger.