Embiid is dealing with lingering soreness in his left knee but is expected to suit up against the Nets in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference first round.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
New York Trends
- TrendOver is 11-4 in Knicks last 15 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U11|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Knicks last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Knicks last 12 games as a home favorite.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in 76ers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 23-6 in 76ers last 29 games as a road favorite.Hit %79.30% (29)O/U23|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-5 in 76ers last 22 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.30% (22)O/U17|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in 76ers last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U3|13Push0W/L
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Bolden is hampered by left knee soreness and has an uncertain status for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Embiid is dealing with left knee soreness but is likely he will take part in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Redick is experiencing tightness in his back and also has a left quadriceps contusion. It is expected that he will play against the Nets in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
New York Knicks last injuries
Kanter is dealing with a separated shoulder. It is unclear if he will play in Game 1 of the Western Conference second round.