Bolden is hampered by left knee soreness and has an uncertain status for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Mavericks last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 46-22-2 in Mavericks last 70 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.60% (70)O/U22|46Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-7 in Mavericks last 22 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.20% (22)O/U7|15Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Mavericks last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in 76ers last 8 games as a road favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U3|9Push0W/L
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Embiid is dealing with left knee soreness but is likely he will take part in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Redick is experiencing tightness in his back and also has a left quadriceps contusion. It is expected that he will play against the Nets in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Bolden is nursing left knee soreness and it is unclear if he will suit up in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Butler is saddled with lower-back tightness but is expected to suit up against the Nets in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Butler has sat out the last two games with tightness in his back but is projected to suit up for Tuesday's contest against the Heat.
Korkmaz had surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee but is expected to return to the court against the Heat on Tuesday.
Bolden is hobbled by a sore left knee but is projected to face the Heat on Tuesday.
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Lee missed the previous game with a left hip contusion and it is undetermined if he will play against the Spurs on Wednesday.
Kleber is experiencing left knee soreness and will not face the Spurs on Wednesday.
Antetokounmpo has been held out of the past two games with soreness in his left knee and it is undetermined if he will be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Spurs.
Doncic missed his second-straight game with a right thigh contusion but it is not expected to hinder his status for Tuesday's tilt versus the Suns.
Kleber sat out the previous game due to a right knee contusion but is likely to suit up against the Suns on Tuesday.
Smith Jr. has been sidelined soreness in his lower back but is expected to suit up against the Wizards on Sunday.