Bolden is hampered by left knee soreness and has an uncertain status for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Bulls last 8 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 27-12 in 76ers last 39 games as a road favorite.Hit %69.20% (39)O/U27|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-7 in 76ers last 25 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.00% (25)O/U18|7Push0W/L
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Embiid is dealing with left knee soreness but is likely he will take part in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Redick is experiencing tightness in his back and also has a left quadriceps contusion. It is expected that he will play against the Nets in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Bolden is nursing left knee soreness and it is unclear if he will suit up in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Butler is saddled with lower-back tightness but is expected to suit up against the Nets in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Butler has sat out the last two games with tightness in his back but is projected to suit up for Tuesday's contest against the Heat.
Korkmaz had surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee but is expected to return to the court against the Heat on Tuesday.
Bolden is hobbled by a sore left knee but is projected to face the Heat on Tuesday.
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Harrison is expected to play against the 76ers on Wednesday despite dealing with a left ankle sprain.
Dunn has been absent from the lineup with a mid-back strain and it is unknown when he will return to the court.
Harrison is expected to take the court Tuesday against the Knicks despite a left ankle sprain.
Parker missed his second-consecutive game due to a left knee sprain and will not play against the Celtics on Tuesday.
Selden is dealing with a left knee issue but will likely be available against the 76ers on Saturday.