Embiid will not play against the Hornets on Tuesday as he will be given the night off to rest.
%W 0.53% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
Philly led by as many as 31 points in last night's laugher over the Wizards, and I like the 76ers to come right back and cover this modest number. They've won four straight overall and three of their last four on the road. They're rolling. Look for Washington to fall to 6-14 ATS as a dog this season.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Wizards last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-10-1 in Wizards last 32 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.70% (32)O/U10|21Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 16-7 in Wizards last 23 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.60% (23)O/U16|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wizards last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 22-6 in 76ers last 28 games as a road favorite.Hit %78.60% (28)O/U22|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-5 in 76ers last 21 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U16|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in 76ers last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in 76ers last 26 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U19|7Push0W/L
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Smith suffered a Jones fracture to his left foot and had surgery to repair the ailment and is in danger is missing the remainder of the season.
Milton is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of March after having surgery to repair a broken finger.
Butler will not play against the Cavaliers on Tuesday as he will receive a day of rest.
Chandler is sidelined due to a right quadriceps strain but is likely to return against the Celtics on Monday.
Simmons is dealing with gastrointeritis but is expected to play against the Rockets on Friday.
Bolden sat out the last game due to a bout of sinusitis but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Wednesday's tilt against the Bulls.
Washington Wizards last injuries
Satoransky left the previous game with a head injury but is expected to lace up against the Grizzlies on Saturday.
McRae is dealing with an Achilles injury and his availability for Friday's game against the Hornets is in question.
McRae is dealing with an Achilles injury and it is unclear if he will take the court Wednesday versus the Magic.