VanVleet sustained a facial laceration and chipped tooth in the previous game but is expected to suit up for Game 5 of the NBA Finals against the Warriors.
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Raptors last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Raptors last 6 playoff games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in 76ers last 7 playoff games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U15|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in 76ers last 8 playoff games as a favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Toronto Raptors last injuries
VanVleet went to the locker room during Game 4 of the NBA Finals against the Warriors after taking an elbow to the face. His return is unclear.
Anunoby is on the mend from an appendectomy and is uncertain if he will be available against the Warriors in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
Leonard is likely to suit up for Game 3 of the NBA Finals against the Warriors despite a sore left knee.