Milton missed the last game with a left knee bone bruise, and it is unknown if he will play against the Cavaliers on Sunday.
- TrendOver is 24-9-1 in Nuggets last 34 games as a home underdog.Hit %72.70% (34)O/U24|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17 in Nuggets last 55 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.10% (55)O/U17|38Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Nuggets last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U17|38Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-8 in 76ers last 29 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U21|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in 76ers last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U8|24Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Embiid sat out the previous game due to left knee soreness, but he is expected to suit up against the Thunder on Friday.
Richardson is dealing with ankle and hamstring injuries. It is anticipated that he will be available for Friday's battle against the Thunder.
Burke has missed the last two games with tightness in his left calf, and it is unknown if he will be in Friday's lineup versus the Thunder.
Milton missed the last game with a mild sprain and a contusion to his left knee, but he is likely to return to the lineup against the Magic on Wednesday.
Horford will not play Tuesday against the Cavaliers due to a day of rest.
Simmons has sat out the past two games with a minor AC joint sprain in his right shoulder. It is anticipated that he will return to action Tuesday against the Cavaliers.
Harris is ailing from an illness, but the symptoms will not keep him out of Tuesday's lineup versus the Cavaliers.
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Barton is dealing with left adductor tightness, and it is undetermined if he will face the Grizzlies on Sunday.
Beasley has missed the last two games with an illness, and it is unknown if the symptoms will subside in time for Sunday's contest against the Grizzlies.
Grant suffered a sprained left index finger in the previous game but is projected to take the court for Thursday's battle versus the Nets.
Harris departed the last game with a left ankle sprain, but he is expected to draw back into the lineup against the 76ers on Friday.
Millsap left the previous game due to a forehead laceration, but it is anticipated that he will play Friday against the 76ers.
Barton has sat out the last two games with inflammation in his left toe, but he is projected to face the Heat on Tuesday.