Richardson has missed the last four games due to right hamstring tightness, and it is unclear if he will return to the court for Saturday's tilt with the Cavaliers.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 31-15 in 76ers last 46 games as a road favorite.Hit %67.40% (46)O/U31|15Push0W/L
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Burke was absent from the lineup during the last game with an upper-respiratory illness, but it is expected that he will face the Wizards on Thursday.
Milton sat out the previous game due to right hip discomfort, but it is likely that he will be in Thursday's lineup against the Wizards.
Milton has been absent from the lineup during the previous three games with an upper-respiratory illness, and it is unknown if he will play Monday versus the Jazz.
Simmons is recovering from an upper-respiratory infection but is expected to participate in Friday's contest against the Knicks.
Horford will not be available for Friday's contest against the Knicks as he will be given a day of rest.
Shayok has missed the previous three games due to a right quadriceps contusion, and it is uncertain if he will draw back into the lineup Wednesday against the Kings.
Korkmaz sat out the previous game due to a minor left ankle sprain, but he is likely to play against the Raptors on Monday.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Love is battling an illness, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Magic on Friday.
Thompson is expected to be available Friday against the Magic despite an illness.
Windler is expected to be out of commission until the middle of December due to a left tibial stress reaction.
Osman has a sore back, but he is expected to be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Pistons.
Henson has been idle all season with a strained right hamstring, but it is likely that he will make his season debut Tuesday against the Pistons.
Love has missed the previous two games due to a lower-back contusion, but he is likely to be available against the Magic on Wednesday.