Embiid will not play against the Hornets on Tuesday as he will be given the night off to rest.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
This is a tough back-to-back for the Trail Blazers, who played the Warriors on Saturday night. Philly is coming off a dominant win at Utah on Thursday. Before that, the 76ers took the Celtics to OT in Boston and dismantled Toronto. This is a great spot for the 76ers.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Trail Blazers last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Trail Blazers last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-6 in 76ers last 27 games as a road favorite.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U21|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-3 in 76ers last 17 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %82.40% (17)O/U14|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-6 in 76ers last 19 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U6|13Push0W/L
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Smith suffered a Jones fracture to his left foot and had surgery to repair the ailment and is in danger is missing the remainder of the season.
Milton is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of March after having surgery to repair a broken finger.
Butler will not play against the Cavaliers on Tuesday as he will receive a day of rest.
Chandler is sidelined due to a right quadriceps strain but is likely to return against the Celtics on Monday.
Simmons is dealing with gastrointeritis but is expected to play against the Rockets on Friday.
Bolden sat out the last game due to a bout of sinusitis but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Wednesday's tilt against the Bulls.
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
McCollum sustained a popliteus strain in his left knee and is likely to be sidelined until the latter part of March.
Harkless missed the last game with a left knee injury but is expected to be available against the Spurs on Saturday.
Curry is ailing from an upper-respiratory infection but it is expected he will be in Friday's contest against the Pelicans.
Turner has sat out the previous two games due to a sore left knee and will not rejoin the lineup against the Clippers on Tuesday.