The Phoenix Suns are playing much more competitive basketball right now.
They have gone 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games overall. And while they
had yesterday off, they are facing a Philadelphia 76ers team that will
be playing for a second consecutive day.
%W 0.53% | Streak 6
L10: W6 L3 P1
Prior to the Suns' homestand, they had gained an ATS edge. That has reversed course as they have lost three straight home games against Western Conference opponents. That doesn’t change Wednesday against the 76ers, who beat the Clippers on Tuesday.
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Suns last 21 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Suns last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Suns last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-5 in Suns last 18 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U13|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-6 in 76ers last 27 games as a road favorite.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U21|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-3 in 76ers last 17 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %82.40% (17)O/U14|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|2Push0W/L