Korkmaz had surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee and is expected to be absent from the lineup until at least the start of April.
The Phoenix Suns are playing much more competitive basketball right now.
They have gone 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games overall. And while they
had yesterday off, they are facing a Philadelphia 76ers team that will
be playing for a second consecutive day.
%W 0.53% | Streak 6
L10: W6 L3 P1
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L7 P0
Prior to the Suns' homestand, they had gained an ATS edge. That has reversed course as they have lost three straight home games against Western Conference opponents. That doesn’t change Wednesday against the 76ers, who beat the Clippers on Tuesday.
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Suns last 21 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Suns last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Suns last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-5 in Suns last 18 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U13|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-6 in 76ers last 27 games as a road favorite.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U21|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-3 in 76ers last 17 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %82.40% (17)O/U14|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Embiid will not play against the Hornets on Tuesday as he will be given the night off to rest.
Smith suffered a Jones fracture to his left foot and had surgery to repair the ailment and is in danger is missing the remainder of the season.
Milton is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of March after having surgery to repair a broken finger.
Butler will not play against the Cavaliers on Tuesday as he will receive a day of rest.
Chandler is sidelined due to a right quadriceps strain but is likely to return against the Celtics on Monday.
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Ariza was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a left groin strain and it is unlikely he will suit up Saturday against the Heat.
Oubre Jr. is recovering from a minor procedure on his left thumb and will miss the remainder of the season.
Jackson was lifted from the previous game due to a right ankle sprain and it is undetermined if he will line up against the Kings on Saturday.
Holmes missed his second-straight game with a right quadriceps strain but it is expected he will participate in Thursday's tilt against the Pistons.
Ariza is battling a sore right knee but is likely to be available against the Hornets on Friday.