Ennis III is expected to take the court against the Celtics on Wednesday despite ailing from a calf injury.
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Magic last 14 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Magic last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Magic last 22 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U5|16Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-6 in 76ers last 22 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U16|6Push0W/L
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Simmons is expected to take part in the season opener versus the Celtics despite a back injury.
Simmons is dealing with a left hamstring injury, but he is projected to suit up against the Celtics on Wednesday.
Orlando Magic last injuries
Fournier is battling back spasms, but it is projected that he will be ready for the season opener against the Cavaliers.