Embiid has back tightness and an unclear status Saturday against the Thunder.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Clippers last 54 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U17|38Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 20-8-1 in Clippers last 29 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (29)O/U20|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-16-2 in Clippers last 53 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.60% (53)O/U16|35Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-6 in 76ers last 27 games as a road favorite.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U21|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-3 in 76ers last 17 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %82.40% (17)O/U14|3Push0W/L
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Chandler is battling an upper respiratory infection but is expected to be available against the Pacers on Thursday.
Embiid is experiencing tightness in his back but is projected to be available for Thursday's game versus the Pacers.
Fultz has been diagnosed with Thoracic outlet syndrome in his shooting shoulder and is likely to remain on the shelf until the latter part of January.
Johnson missed his second-straight game with a migraine and it is unknown if he will be available Tuesday versus the Timberwolves.
Embiid missed the last game with a left ankle injury but is expected to be available for Sunday's tilt with the Knicks.
Redick has sat out the past two games with tightness in his back but it is expected that he will partake in Friday's tilt against the Hawks.
Shamet is expected to play against the Hawks on Friday despite an eye injury.
LA Clippers last injuries
Williams sat out the last game because of a sore right hamstring. A return Sunday against the Spurs is in question.
Teodosic has been held out of action due to knee tendinitis and it is unknown when he will rejoin the lineup.
Mbah a Moute has been sidelined with a sore left knee but is expected to return to action before the end of January.