Embiid will not play against the Hornets on Tuesday as he will be given the night off to rest.
%W 0.46% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Clippers last 54 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U17|38Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 20-8-1 in Clippers last 29 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (29)O/U20|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-16-2 in Clippers last 53 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.60% (53)O/U16|35Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-6 in 76ers last 27 games as a road favorite.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U21|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-3 in 76ers last 17 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %82.40% (17)O/U14|3Push0W/L
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Smith suffered a Jones fracture to his left foot and had surgery to repair the ailment and is in danger is missing the remainder of the season.
Milton is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of March after having surgery to repair a broken finger.
Butler will not play against the Cavaliers on Tuesday as he will receive a day of rest.
Chandler is sidelined due to a right quadriceps strain but is likely to return against the Celtics on Monday.
Simmons is dealing with gastrointeritis but is expected to play against the Rockets on Friday.
Bolden sat out the last game due to a bout of sinusitis but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Wednesday's tilt against the Bulls.
LA Clippers last injuries
Bradley is dealing with a right shin contusion and is expected to be held out of the lineup until at least the start of April.
Mbah a Moute has been sidelined with a sore left knee and it has yet to be determined when he will rejoin the lineup.
Scott is battling an upper-respiratory infection but is likely to play against the Kings on Friday.
Bradley is bothered by an ankle issue but is expected to take the court Wednesday against the Hawks.
Marjanovic has been diagnosed with a bone bruise and a mild sprain in his right knee but is likely to return Tuesday against the Cavaliers.
Bradley is dealing with left ankle soreness but is expected to be available for Sunday's tilt against the Magic.
Bradley is projected to suit up against the Jazz on Friday despite soreness in his left ankle.