Bolden is hampered by left knee soreness and has an uncertain status for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Hawks last 27 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Hawks last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Hawks last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Hawks last 11 games as a home favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in 76ers last 6 games as a road favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-6 in 76ers last 22 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U16|6Push0W/L
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Embiid is dealing with left knee soreness but is likely he will take part in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Redick is experiencing tightness in his back and also has a left quadriceps contusion. It is expected that he will play against the Nets in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Bolden is nursing left knee soreness and it is unclear if he will suit up in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Butler is saddled with lower-back tightness but is expected to suit up against the Nets in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Butler has sat out the last two games with tightness in his back but is projected to suit up for Tuesday's contest against the Heat.
Korkmaz had surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee but is expected to return to the court against the Heat on Tuesday.
Bolden is hobbled by a sore left knee but is projected to face the Heat on Tuesday.
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Davis has soreness in his right knee but is expected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Pacers.
Huerter missed the last game with mid-back pain but it is anticipated that he will be available against the Bucks on Sunday.
Collins will sit out Sunday's game versus the Bucks for load management reasons.
Young will receive a day of rest and will not be available against the Bucks on Sunday.
Bazemore sat out the previous game due to a left adductor strain but is expected to be available for Sunday's matchup with the Bucks.