Iwundu has a head contusion but is likely to play Tuesday against the Pelicans.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
New Orleans -4 1/2 -103
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Pelicans last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Pelicans last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 32-13 in Pelicans last 45 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.10% (45)O/U32|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Magic last 22 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Orlando Magic last injuries
Fultz has been diagnosed with Thoracic outlet syndrome in his shooting shoulder and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
Bamba is recovering from a procedure to correct a stress fracture in his left tibia and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
Gordon has a sore lower back but is expected to play Sunday against the Hawks.
Simmons has been absent from the lineup during the last four games with a left oblique strain but is likely to make his team debut against the Lakers on Sunday.
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Payton has been held out of action with a right ankle sprain and there is no timetable for return.
Mirotic is sidelined with a strained right calf and it has yet to be determined when he will make his team debut.
Okafor has missed the last two games with a sprained left ankle but is unlikely to affect his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Magic.
Johnson was recently acquired via trade but is expected to make his team debut Tuesday against the Magic.
Johnson has been acquired in a trade and it is uncertain if he will debut with the team Saturday against the Grizzlies.
Mirotic missed the last game with a right calf strain but is expected to be available against the Magic on Saturday.
Mirotic sustained a right calf strain and it is undetermined if he will return Friday against the Timberwolves.
Davis has been medically cleared for game action after recovering from a volar plate avulsion fracture on his left finger. He is likely to return against the Timberwolves on Friday.