Vucevic is battling a stomach virus but it is expected that the symptoms will subside in time for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Raptors.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
New Orleans -4 1/2 -103
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Pelicans last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Pelicans last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 32-13 in Pelicans last 45 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.10% (45)O/U32|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Magic last 22 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Orlando Magic last injuries
Isaac has been placed in concussion protocol but it is anticipated that he will be cleared in time for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Raptors.
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Mirotic is sidelined due to a fracture in his left thumb but it is likely he will return to action against the Pistons in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Jackson has sat out the past five games due to a concussion and will not draw back into the lineup against the Warriors on Tuesday.
Randle is not expected to suit up against the Warriors on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Randle will not play Sunday against the Kings as he is to be rested.