Gordon left the last game with back tightness and has an uncertain status Saturday against the Bucks.
%W 0.55% | Streak 2
L10: W8 L2 P0
The Jazz transition from an out-of-nowhere successful team in 2017-2018
has not blossomed this season. An array of chemistry issues has them
still a game below .500. Yet after a four-game road trip tonight’s spot
against the Orlando Magic offers value.
I'll take my chances here with Orlando as a near double-digit dog
against the Jazz. I just think the number is too good to pass up. The
Magic come in off 3 straight double-digit road losses and there's no way
this number isn't inflated
%W 0.48% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Jazz last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Jazz last 13 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Magic last 22 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Magic last 9 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
Orlando Magic last injuries
Bamba has been held out of the previous four games due to a sore left foot and his status is in question to return Friday against the Nets.
Utah Jazz last injuries
Sefolosha suffered a right hamstring strain and is likely to be absent from the lineup for 10-to-12 days.
Rubio is expected to miss two weeks of action due to a mild right hamstring strain.
Exum suffered a left ankle sprain and a further analysis on his condition will take place in two weeks.
Neto will be held out of the lineup due to a left groin strain and will be re-evaluated during the latter part of January.
Bradley is expected to miss one month of action after having minor surgery to repair his right knee.
Allen is sidelined with a sprained right ankle and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Neto is dealing with a hamstring injury but is likely to suit up for Wednesday's contest versus the Magic.