Bamba is recovering from a procedure to correct a stress fracture in his left tibia and is in jeopardy of missing the remainder of the season.
%W 0.52% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
No analysis provided
%W 0.47% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Magic have been playing at a faster pace lately averaging a 111-105
score in their last five and they've gone Over the total in four of
their last six. The Timberwolves have lost their last two games, but
they still push the pace to their liking.
- TrendOver is 16-5 in Timberwolves last 21 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U16|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Timberwolves last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Timberwolves last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-8 in Timberwolves last 29 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U21|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Magic last 22 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in Magic last 16 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U21|8Push0W/L
Orlando Magic last injuries
Briscoe will be out of commission for an extended period of time due to a small meniscus tear in his right knee.
Gordan is dealing with sore ribs but is likely to suit up Wednesday against the Wizards.
Iwundu has a toe injury but is likely to play against the Wizards on Wednesday.
Fultz has been diagnosed with Thoracic outlet syndrome in his shooting shoulder and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Ross missed the previous game with a sore left Achilles but it is likely he will draw back into the lineup against the Mavericks on Friday.
Minnesota Timberwolves last injuries
Patton is dealing with right midfoot soreness and it is unclear if he will be available for Wednesday's game against the Celtics.
Gibson exited the last game due to a left calf strain and it is unknown if he will play Thursday against the Hornets.
Rose has sat out the previous four games with soreness in his right elbow and will not draw back into the lineup against the Hornets on Thursday.
Teague missed his fourth-consecutive game due to inflammation in his left foot and will not return Thursday against the Hornets.
Deng has been held out of action due to a sore left Achilles and it is has yet to be determined how long the ailment will keep him idle.
Wiggins has been held out of the past three games with a left quadriceps contusion but it is not expected to impede his status for Thursday's matchup against the Jazz.
Towns sat the previous game with right knee inflammation but is expected to return for Tuesday's tilt with the Nuggets.