Bamba is recovering from a procedure to correct a stress fracture in his left tibia and is in jeopardy of missing the remainder of the season.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Clippers last 54 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U17|38Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Clippers last 6 games as a home favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-16-2 in Clippers last 53 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.60% (53)O/U16|35Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Magic last 22 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U17|38Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Magic last 8 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
Orlando Magic last injuries
Briscoe will be out of commission for an extended period of time due to a small meniscus tear in his right knee.
Gordan is dealing with sore ribs but is likely to suit up Wednesday against the Wizards.
Iwundu has a toe injury but is likely to play against the Wizards on Wednesday.
Fultz has been diagnosed with Thoracic outlet syndrome in his shooting shoulder and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Ross missed the previous game with a sore left Achilles but it is likely he will draw back into the lineup against the Mavericks on Friday.
LA Clippers last injuries
Bradley is dealing with a right shin contusion and is expected to be held out of the lineup until at least the start of April.
Mbah a Moute has been sidelined with a sore left knee and it has yet to be determined when he will rejoin the lineup.
Scott is battling an upper-respiratory infection but is likely to play against the Kings on Friday.
Bradley is bothered by an ankle issue but is expected to take the court Wednesday against the Hawks.
Marjanovic has been diagnosed with a bone bruise and a mild sprain in his right knee but is likely to return Tuesday against the Cavaliers.
Bradley is dealing with left ankle soreness but is expected to be available for Sunday's tilt against the Magic.
Bradley is projected to suit up against the Jazz on Friday despite soreness in his left ankle.