Fournier is battling back spasms, but it is projected that he will be ready for the season opener against the Cavaliers.
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Pistons last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Pistons last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pistons last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Pistons last 12 games as a favorite.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Magic last 14 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Magic last 22 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U5|16Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Orlando Magic last injuries
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Griffin has a hamstring injury, but he is expected to suit up against the Pacers in the season opener.
Jackson is likely to play Wednesday against the Pacers despite a back injury.
Johnson is dealing with swelling in his Achilles, and it is unclear if he will be able to line up versus the Pacers on Wednesday.