Isaac is expected to miss the remainder of the season due to a posterior lateral corner injury and a medial bone contusion to his left knee.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Cavaliers last 20 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Magic last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Magic last 21 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Magic last 8 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Orlando Magic last injuries
Fultz is expected to take the court against the Celtics on Friday despite dislocating his left ring finger.
Johnson was absent from the lineup during the last game due to personal reasons. It is anticipated that he will rejoin the team in time for Wednesday's contest against the Thunder.
Augustin is anticipated to be out of action for at least three to four weeks with left knee bone irritation.
Fournier was held out of the previous game due to a right quadriceps contusion, but he is likely to line up against the Clippers on Thursday.
O'Quinn has sat out the past five games due to an illness, but he will likely be available for Wednesday's matchup versus the Nets.
Augustin missed the last game with a left knee contusion, but it is likely that he will play against the Kings on Monday.
Gordon missed the previous game due to right calf tightness, but it is projected that he will play Monday against the Kings.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Zizic is suffering from a vestibular condition. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Knight has missed the past four games due to a sore left knee, and he will not return to the court Saturday against the Bulls.
Henson has been absent from the lineup during the last two games with lower-back soreness, but he is likely to be available versus the Wizards on Thursday.
Exum has a sprained right ankle, and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup against the Bulls on Saturday.
Windler is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019-20 season after surgery to repair a left tibial stress reaction.
Love is not expected to play against the Clippers on Tuesday as he will be given the night to rest.
Nance Jr. has been sidelined due to left knee soreness, but is expected to make his return against the Clippers on Tuesday.
Exum has missed the previous three games due to an illness, but it is likely that he will return to the lineup Monday against the Lakers.