Gordon left the last game with back tightness and has an uncertain status Saturday against the Bucks.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
This line has flipped for good reason. With D.J. Augustin expected to play, I'll back the Magic to avenge a 10-point loss at Chicago nearly two weeks ago. Augustin averaged 23.3 points and 6.7 assists in the three games before injuring his ankle.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L3 P0
Take the Orlando Magic minus (or plus) the point(s) versus the Chicago
Bulls. Orlando (16-20) has lost five of their last seven games with
their 125-100 loss at Charlotte as an 8.5-point underdog on Monday.
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Bulls last 9 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Bulls last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Bulls last 13 games as a home favorite.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Magic last 22 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U5|16Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in Magic last 16 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Orlando Magic last injuries
Bamba has been held out of the previous four games due to a sore left foot and his status is in question to return Friday against the Nets.
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Carter Jr. has a sprained left thumb and also a left knee injury. He will not play Saturday against the Heat.
Portis missed the last game with a sprained right elbow but is expected to play against the Lakers on Tuesday.
Moore missed his second-straight game with a left quadriceps contusion but it is likely he will suit up against the Timberwolves on Saturday.
LaVine is expected to play Friday against the Warriors despite soreness in his left ankle.
Selden is expected to take the court against the Nets on Sunday despite dealing with a quad injury.
Portis has been out of the lineup due to a sprained right ankle but it is likely he will return Sunday against the Nets.
Holiday was recently acquired in a trade but it is likely he will be available against the Spurs on Saturday.