Bamba is recovering from a procedure to correct a stress fracture in his left tibia and is in jeopardy of missing the remainder of the season.
The Charlotte Hornets are coming off a bad loss to the Wizards and
should be hungry here at home tonight when they host the Magic. The
Magic will be playing for a second consecutive day and their 3rd game in
4 days, so they are a tired team right now and ripe for the picking.
%W 0.52% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Hornets last 13 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U10|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hornets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Hornets last 11 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U10|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Magic last 22 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U5|16Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Magic last 10 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
Orlando Magic last injuries
Briscoe will be out of commission for an extended period of time due to a small meniscus tear in his right knee.
Gordan is dealing with sore ribs but is likely to suit up Wednesday against the Wizards.
Iwundu has a toe injury but is likely to play against the Wizards on Wednesday.
Fultz has been diagnosed with Thoracic outlet syndrome in his shooting shoulder and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Ross missed the previous game with a sore left Achilles but it is likely he will draw back into the lineup against the Mavericks on Friday.
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Parker will not suit up against the 76ers on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Zeller has been held out of the last three games due to left knee soreness and will not be available for Tuesday's contest against the 76ers.
Williams was absent from the lineup during the previous game as he was feeling under the weather but it is not expected to obstruct his availability for Friday's tilt against the Wizards.
Kidd-Gilchrist has missed the past two games with a left knee strain but is projected to play Friday against the Wizards.
Batum sat out the previous game with a right eye abrasion but it is likely he will suit up for Friday's contest against the Wizards.
Parker may receive a day of rest against the Wizards, leaving his status for Friday's contest clouded.
Lamb is battling a soreness in his left hamstring but is likely to be available against the Rockets on Monday.
Parker will not take part in Monday's matchup with the Rockets as he is to be rested.