Bamba missed the previous game due to an illness, but it is not expected to interfere with his status for Friday's contest against the Mavericks.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rockets last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 32-15-1 in Rockets last 48 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.10% (48)O/U15|32Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rockets last 6 games as a home favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Magic last 22 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U15|32Push1W/L
Orlando Magic last injuries
Augustin is sidelined with left knee bone irritation. It has yet to be determined if he will return to face the Mavericks on Friday.
Ennis III was recently acquired through a trade, but he is projected to make his Magic debut against the Hawks on Monday.
O'Quinn has been absent from the lineup during the past three games due to a personal matter. It is up in the air if he will rejoin the team in time for Tuesday's matchup against Clippers.
Houston Rockets last injuries
Bell was recently acquired through a trade, but he is expected to make his team debut Thursday against the Kings.
Gordon was held out of the previous game with a left shin contusion, and he is not expected to take the court Thursday versus the Warriors.
Capela is idle due to plantar fasciitis in his right heel, and he is not expected to make his team debut until sometime in March.
Westbrook will not be available for Friday's matchup versus the Suns as he will receive a day of rest.
Covington is projected to be available against the Lakers on Thursday despite being recently acquired via a trade.
Westbrook was held out of the previous game with a left thumb sprain but will likely suit up against Lakers on Thursday.
Bell was recently acquired through a trade and is expected to suit up against the Lakers on Thursday.
Nene is sidelined with a left adductor strain, and there is currently no timetable for return.