Iwundu has a head contusion but is likely to play Tuesday against the Pelicans.
%W 0.50% | Streak 3
L10: W8 L2 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L4 P1
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rockets last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 32-15-1 in Rockets last 48 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.10% (48)O/U15|32Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rockets last 6 games as a home favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Magic last 22 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U15|32Push1W/L
Orlando Magic last injuries
Fultz has been diagnosed with Thoracic outlet syndrome in his shooting shoulder and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
Bamba is recovering from a procedure to correct a stress fracture in his left tibia and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
Gordon has a sore lower back but is expected to play Sunday against the Hawks.
Simmons has been absent from the lineup during the last four games with a left oblique strain but is likely to make his team debut against the Lakers on Sunday.
Houston Rockets last injuries
Capela had surgery to repair ligament damage in his right thumb but is projected to return to action Thursday against the Lakers.
Rivers was absent from the lineup during the last game with soreness in his right elbow and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Lakers on Thursday.
Harden is dealing with a left shoulder strain but is expected to be in the lineup Monday against the Rockets.
Gordon has an ongoing knee injury but will likely play against the Thunder on Saturday.
Knight has been sidelined with left knee soreness and it is unclear if will return Saturday against the Pacers.
Ennis was recently acquired in a trade and it is expected he will be available friday against the Nuggets.
Knight has been sidelined with left knee soreness and there is no timetable for return.
Gordon sat out the previous game with right knee soreness but is expected to play Wednesday against the Kings.