Diallo sat out the last game with a sprained left knee, and it is unknown if he will face the Clippers on Monday.
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7-1 in Jazz last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.00% (26)O/U7|18Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-3 in Jazz last 16 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U3|13Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendOver is 10-1 in Thunder last 11 games as a road favorite.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U10|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Thunder last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U7|18Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-9 in Thunder last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U10|4Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Ferguson missed the last game due to a personal matter, but he is likely to be available for Friday's game against the 76ers.
Adams sat out the previous game due to a left knee contusion, but is expected to suit up for Tuesday's matchup versus the Pacers.
Roberson is sidelined while recovering from a left knee surgery that plagued him for the entire 2018-19 season. It is uncertain when he will make his season debut.
Muscala is dealing with a hand injury, but he is likely to play Thursday against the Spurs.
Noel is dealing with a right ankle sprain, but he is likely to be available against the Magic on Tuesday.
Adams has sat out the previous two games with a left knee contusion. It will not impede his status for Tuesday's game against the Magic.
Utah Jazz last injuries
Exum is rehabbing his right knee, and it is unclear if he will make his season debut Monday against the Timberwolves.
Mudiay is expected to suit up against the Nets on Tuesday despite left hamstring tightness.
Mudiay missed his third consecutive game due to left hamstring tightness, but he is likely to play against the Warriors on Monday.
Davis has been diagnosed with a fractured left fibula. He will likely miss four weeks.