- TrendOver is 4-0 in Bucks last 4 games as a home underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Bucks last 16 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Bucks last 11 games as a favorite.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 20-7-1 in Thunder last 28 games as a favorite.Hit %74.10% (28)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Thunder last 10 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Thunder last 11 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Hill is likely to miss at least four weeks due to a right thumb sprain.
Hall missed the last game with soreness in his left knee, and it is unclear if he will be in Thursday's lineup versus the Mavericks.
Diallo is out of the lineup with a right groin injury, and he will not return to the court until the middle of March.
Jackson has been held out of the last two games with an illness, and it remains to be seen if he will take the court against the Hornets on March 11.
Miller has missed the previous two games due to stomach illness, and it is unknown if he will be in the lineup Thursday versus the Spurs.
Horford will not be active against the Spurs on Thursday as he will receive a day of rest.
Horford will not suit up for Friday's contest versus the Hawks, as he will receive a day of rest.
Horford will not take the court for Monday's contest versus the Heat as he will be given a day of rest.
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Diakite missed the last contest as he is enrolled in the NBA's health and safety protocols, and it is unclear if he will be active March 11 versus the Knicks.
Adams is going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, and it is uncertain when he will be cleared by the team to rejoin the lineup.
Nwora is out of the lineup with a left ankle sprain, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Holiday has cleared the NBA's health and safety protocols, but it is unknown if he will return against the Clippers on Sunday.
Portis suffered a left elbow laceration in the previous game, but he is likely to be in the line up Thursday versus the Pelicans.