Diallo will spend four to six weeks out of the lineup with a right elbow hyperextension sprain.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 25-7 in Lakers last 32 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %78.10% (32)O/U7|25Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Lakers last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Lakers last 8 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Lakers last 26 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendOver is 10-1 in Thunder last 11 games as a road favorite.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U10|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-15-1 in Thunder last 53 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.20% (53)O/U15|37Push1W/L
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Noel missed the last game due to illness, but he is likely to be available versus the Warriors on Monday.
Diallo has sat out the last three games with a sprained left knee, but is expected to be available to face the Lakers on Friday.
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Bradley has a hairline fracture in his right leg and will likely be out of commission until mid-December.
Russell is projected to be in Friday's lineup versus the Bulls despite a left finger sprain.
Davis is expected to play against the Jazz on Wednesday despite an illness.
Russell is sidelined with a sprained right thumb. He is healing well and is expected to return to action Wednesday versus the Hornets.
Davis is expected to play Tuesday against the Nuggets despite lingering soreness in his right shoulder.
Kuzma is dealing with a mild sprain in his left ankle, but he is likely to be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Nuggets.
Kuzma sustained an ankle sprain in the previous game, but he is likely to play against the Mavericks on Sunday.
Davis is dealing with a shoulder injury, but it is expected that he will take part in Sunday's matchup with the Mavericks.