NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Nuggets last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4-1 in Nuggets last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U9|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Nuggets last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Nuggets last 11 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U9|2Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendOver is 35-17-1 in Thunder last 53 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.30% (53)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 46-19-1 in Thunder last 66 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.80% (66)O/U9|2Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Hill is likely to miss four weeks after surgery to repair a right thumb sprain.
Pokusevski has sat out the past two contests with right arm soreness, and it is unclear if he will face the Pistons on Friday.
Deck has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games due to a personal matter, and it is uncertain if he will be active against the Pistons on Friday.
Gilgeous-Alexander is out of the lineup with right foot planter fasciitis, and he is projected to be out of commission until the end of April.
Dort was held out of the last game due to a sore left shoulder, and it is uncertain if he will play Friday against the Pistons.
Hall is bothered by knee soreness, and it is unknown if he will be in the lineup on Wednesday versus the Warriors.
Hall was absent from the previous four games due to a concussion, but he is expected to partake in Tuesday's matchup versus the Jazz.
Roby has missed the last four games while going through the concussion protocol, but he is likely to suit up against the Jazz on Tuesday.
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Murray suffered a torn ACL in his left knee, and he will miss the remainder of the 2020-21 season.
Murray has missed the previous four games with a knee injury, but it is likely that he will suit up versus the Warriors on Monday.
Harris will not be available for Monday's clash with the Spurs as he will be given a day of rest.
Harris is out of the lineup with a left thigh injury, and he is expected to be out of commission until the latter part of April.
Murray sat out the previous game due to right knee soreness, and it has yet to be established if he will be available versus the Spurs on Wednesday.
Millsap will not be in the lineup Wednesday versus the Spurs, as he will be given a day of rest.
Morris has been sidelined with a left quadricep strain, but he is expected to suit up against the Magic on Sunday.