- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Cavaliers last 8 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 20-7-1 in Thunder last 28 games as a favorite.Hit %74.10% (28)O/U20|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Thunder last 10 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Thunder last 12 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Hill is likely to miss at least four weeks due to a right thumb sprain.
Hall missed the last game with soreness in his left knee, and it is unclear if he will be in Thursday's lineup versus the Mavericks.
Diallo is out of the lineup with a right groin injury, and he will not return to the court until the middle of March.
Jackson has been held out of the last two games with an illness, and it remains to be seen if he will take the court against the Hornets on March 11.
Miller has missed the previous two games due to stomach illness, and it is unknown if he will be in the lineup Thursday versus the Spurs.
Horford will not be active against the Spurs on Thursday as he will receive a day of rest.
Horford will not suit up for Friday's contest versus the Hawks, as he will receive a day of rest.
Horford will not take the court for Monday's contest versus the Heat as he will be given a day of rest.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Dellavedova is out of the lineup with a concussion, and there is currently no timetable for his return to action.
Love is out of commission with a right calf strain, and he is not expected to return until the middle of March.
Garland exited the previous game with a left groin strain, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Pelicans on March 12.
Prince has missed the previous two games with left ankle soreness, but it is anticipated that he will suit up Wednesday versus the Pacers.
Osman has sat out the previous game due to lower-back pain, but it is anticipated that he will be available Monday versus the Rockets.