Diallo is recovering from arthroscopic surgery on his right elbow and it is unknown if he will return during the playoffs.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Raptors last 12 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Raptors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Thunder last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Thunder last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-5 in Thunder last 26 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.80% (26)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Westbrook is expected to suit up against the Trail Blazers in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round despite tweaking his right ankle.
George is likely to take part in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round against the Trail Blazers despite a sore right shoulder.
Roberson is projected to miss the remainder of the season after sustaining setbacks in his recovery from left knee surgery.
Adams left Wednesday's game due to a hand injury and it is unknown if he will return.
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Boucher missed the previous game with back spasms, but he is expected to be available for Game 4 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Magic.
Anunoby is on the mend from an appendectomy. A timetable has yet to be established for his return to the court.
Ibaka will not suit up against the Timberwolves on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Green tweaked his ankle in the last game but it is anticipated that he will play against the Timberwolves on Tuesday.