George is recovering from surgeries to repair a partially torn tendon in his right shoulder and a small tear in his left labrum. There is currently no timetable for his return.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Raptors last 12 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Raptors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Thunder last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Thunder last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-5 in Thunder last 26 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.80% (26)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Toronto Raptors last injuries
VanVleet sustained a facial laceration and chipped tooth in the previous game but is expected to suit up for Game 5 of the NBA Finals against the Warriors.
VanVleet went to the locker room during Game 4 of the NBA Finals against the Warriors after taking an elbow to the face. His return is unclear.
Anunoby is on the mend from an appendectomy and is uncertain if he will be available against the Warriors in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.